Teddy Bridgewater didn't play in a game that doesn't matter, but Vikings fans still freaked out. The Minnesota Fightin' Vikings mercifully ended their late start game with the Seattle Seahawks. Here are a few half-awake thoughts.
Tonight/This Morning's Talking Points Include:
• Why Didn't Teddy Play?
• Shaun Hill Looked Good Enough
• WTF, Joel Stave
• Well Hello Cordarrelle Patterson
• Adam Thielen is WR3. Period.
• Lack of Running Game This Preseason is Worrisome
• Kyle Rudolph Is Alive
• CJ Ham is RB4
• Vikings Defense Played Well, BUT....
• Everson Wants 20 Sacks and Might Get It
• Danielle Hunter is a Man
• We're In Good Hands with Our Backup Defensive Tackles
• LOL Antone Exum
• Michael Griffin Time with the ones with Harrison
• Terence Newman is no longer a starting caliber CB. Major regression from 2015.
• Secondary Cannot Catch
• Marcus Sherels Saved Us From Preseason Overtime
• Blair Walsh finally kicked a 27-yard FG
• Jeff Locke was Horrible
All that and other "Shaun Hill is Trade Bait" chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch @DanielPaluch - http://twitter.com/DanielPaluch
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb