Harrison Smith is the best kept secret in the NFL. He's the most complete safety in the league, yet is continually over-looked for accolades and by the national media. Maybe they'll take notice now that Dirty Harry is the highest paid (by per year average) safety after inking a 5-year, $51.25M deal with $28.578M guaranteed. Now it's time for Harry to earn that cheddar and he seems more than ready to justify the #Faith shown by the Minnesota Fightin' Vikings.
Today's Topics Include
• Harrison Smith Got PAID (Rightfully So)
• What's Going On with Anthony Barr?
• Edmond Robinson Getting 1st Team Reps
• Don't Count Out Charles Johnson Yet
• SI's Doug Farrar Has High Praise for the Vikings Defense
• Pressure is On Trae Waynes
• Could Brandon Fusco Be Cut?
• Could This Be Kyle Rudolph's Last Season in Purple?
• Aaron Rodgers Gave Up Cheese
• #MoreThanWords Update
All that and other "Harrison Has More Equity Than Me" nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast.
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch @DanielPaluch - http://twitter.com/DanielPaluch
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb