The Mortiz Boehringer (aka Mortiz Böhringer) story continues as the NFL will allow Borat to rock the umlaut on his uniform this season. He's still a long-shot to make the roster and the feel-good story is over (Mike Zimmer said so, not me), but he'll still be a fan favorite in Mankato for training camp. Plus if he makes a few plays, the fans will be like "Öööööööööööööhhhhhhh!"
Töday's Töpics Include
• Laquön Treadwell is Signed
• Vikings Up tö 90 Men ön the Röster
• Öne Punter tö Watch För tö Cömpete with Jeff Löcke...
• Adrian Petersön Says the Vikings Can “Win Everything”
• AP Removes Cap ön Flööd Dönatiöns
• Keep an Eye ön Jayrön Kearse
• Will the Vikings Carry 2 Quarterbacks in 2016?
• Randy Möss Replaces Cris Carter (Again)
• Super Böwl LII Date Officially Set
• 2 Minutes ön Every Vikings Pösition Gröup (Excerpt from The Andy Luke & Arif Football Machine)
All that and other "Why isn't Moritz nicknamed "Jager Bomb" yet?" nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast.
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch @DanielPaluch - http://twitter.com/DanielPaluch
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb
Direct download: Episode_272_-_The_Minnesta_Fightin_Umlauts.mp3
-- posted at: 10:34pm CST