Despite a valiant effort by the Minnesota Fightin' Vikings Defense and Teddy "Dave" Bridgewater, the Purple came up short Sunday afternoon in Denver 23-20. The Zimmer Hellfire Defense forced Peyton "Chicken Parm" Manning into two interceptions and his 2nd lowest QB rating of the season, but it wasn't enough in Mile High as a sluggish start, a faulty offensive line, and a lame kicker denied the Vikings a much sought after road win and leave them at 2-2 heading into the bye week. We discuss the gold and fool's gold from the game that was.
Other "No Moral Victories" Talkers Include
• My theory on why there were so many Vikings fans in Denver
• That Zimmer Hellfire Defense Leads the Way
• The Offensive Line Did Not
• Anthony Barr is Becoming a Force
• Harrison Smith is the Best Safety in the NFL
• Teddy Ballgame
• Mike Wallace BEASTED Today
• Adam Thielen & Stefon Diggs Deserve to Eat
• Robert Blanton is Still Blanton
• Blair Walsh Needs a Fire Lit Under Him
• Schedule After the Bye: 5-3 or 6-2 isn't crazy
• Bye Week Podcast Schedule
• Visit our new sponsor Stars Draft for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
All that and other "We're On To The Bye Week" nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Play Daily Fantasy Sports with us at Stars Draft! http://purpleftw.com/starsdraft
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb