The Minnesota Fightin' Vikings started out the 2015 season with a turd in the punch bowl Monday night/Tuesday morning in Santa Clara, falling to the San Francisco 49ers 20-3 in a game that wasn't even that close. We recap the grease fire that was on today's show and promise not to be ALL doom and gloom!
Also Mugsy threw up in my mouth towards the end of the show. So there's that...
Other "The Vikings Had 6 Preseason Games" Talkers Include
• Why I like watching games alone
• The WORST kinds of Vikings fans
• Blown Opportunities
• Calling Out Mike Zimmer
• Where Was Adrian?
• Teddy Looked Like a Rookie Quarterback
• The Offensive Line is as Advertised
• Wide Receiver Group Was Grounded
• The Defense Didn't Arrive in California
• Anthony Barr – Lone Bright Spot
• Sendejo Starting over Blanton. Mixed Bag
• Special Teams Shined, But Opportunites Squandered
• Blair Walsh......
• Visit our new sponsor Stars Draft for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
All that and other "Start Over" nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Play Daily Fantasy Sports with us at Stars Draft! http://purpleftw.com/starsdraft
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb