The 2015 Minnesota Fightin' Vikings preseason is in the books and now we are only 10 long-ass days away from actually FOOTBALL football when the boys in purple head out to Santa Clara to take on the San Francisco Shells of Their Former Selves next Monday night.
Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL) stops in for his weekly spot to touch on the upcoming season, who's in/out for the final 53 man roster, and we make fun of RG3.
Other "We're Lucky We Got Kalil Instead of RG3" Talkers Include
• Andy The Yellow
• New Rating System – The #AndySnorkel Rating
• Minnesota State Fair Food PFF Ratings
• The Washington Dumpster Fire
• What has Arif done for a scoop?
• Will RG3 get cut?
• Brady Free. What does this mean for Goodell?
• Movement on the 53 Man Roster projections? (Spoiler: Nah)
• Tyrus Thompson vs David Yankey at backup LT
• Dominique Williams vs Matt Asiata
• Fullback or Taylor Heinicke on the 53???
• Will Matt Kalil & Mike Harris' decent preseason play translate?
• Arif: Bad signs in Clemmings play
• Robert Blanton is Denny's... I explain why
• Heinicke love & analysis
• What to expect from Adrian Peterson
• ESPN Top 100 Rankings. ONLY ONE VIKING?
• 2015 Season W/L Predictions Week-By-Week
• Weekly Hypothetical - NFL Players as Presidential Candidates – Who Be Who?
• Donald Trump is Cordarrelle/RG3
• Visit our new sponsor Victiv for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Support us on Amazon!
All that and other "See You In Santa Clara!" nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb