Luke Inman (@Luke_Spinman) of eDraft joined us to preview Sunday's game between our Minnesota Fightin' Vikings and the Washington Something Somethings.
The Something-Something Talkie Points Included
• 2014 Draft Notes
• Anthony Barr Man Love
• Analysis of the Zimmer Hellfire Defense
• The Vikings Secondary: Worst to Not Bad
• Teddy is NOT "Bustwater"
• Where's our deep threat?
• Chase Ford is a "Broke-Ass Jimmy Graham"
• What Kyle Rudolph can bring when healthy
• Offensive Line Changes. Fixes?
• Washington "Redskins": Is. It. Racist?
• Zimmer vs Gruden: The Marvin Lewis Bowl
• Colt McCoy or RG3... Who cares?
• DeSean Jackson is a Man
• Alfred Morris is Underrated
• Jim Haslett Book Club
• How the Vikings can get a win on Sunday
• Luke's STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• The Gauntlet
• Luke and PA talk and text more than people know.
• What movie needs a reboot/sequel?
• Fantasy Football Nonsense
• Mandatory Ted & Di Reference
All that and other "3 & 5 and Still Alive" Vikings jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter @PurpleForTheWin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com/
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q6EKaN
We're also on Stitcher! http://bit.ly/1rNsopI
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out: