Giancarlo King (@GiancarloKing) of Bleacher Report stopped in to talk about how the Packers can Get Got by the Vikings on Thursday Night.
The Get Got talking points included:
• Thoughts on the 2-2 thus far.
• Teddy Bridgewater Love.
• The running game without AP.
• Offensive Line questions.
• Big test for Kalil Thursday - Matthews, Peppers.
• Josh Robinson might make a Pro Bowl.
• Cordarrelle Quota.
• The development of Anthony Barr.
• Mike Zimmer's timeout game.
• Aaron Rodgers is a stud surrounded by mostly duds.
• Not time for Packers fans to R-E-L-A-X.
• This might be the worst Packers team since they won the Super Bowl.
• Eddie Lacy is NOT Trent Richardson. Yet.
• The Packers defense can be run AND passed on.
• How is Dom Capers still employed?
• Andy trolled Pete Prisco.
• Fantasy Football whining.
• JJ Watt. MVP?
• Who's gonna coach the Raiders?
• Doug Martin should be the bellcow.
• Adrian Peterson & 2nd chances
• Comment section warriors.
• Some people LOVE Jacquizz Rodgers...
• Giancarlo's STONE COLD HOT TAKES - 1 CFB, 1 NFL. (Spoiler: I was shocked)
All that and other audible goodness on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast.
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter @PurpleForTheWin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com/
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q6EKaN
We're also on Stitcher! http://bit.ly/1rNsopI
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out: