The Minnesota Fightin' Vikings head into the Bye Week 2-2. With a quarter of the season already in the books, we need to do like every other show and hand out awards! But not everyone will get a trophy. Papa James Harrison approves. Di Murphy of The Daily Norseman joins me to hand out the hardware.
The Quarter Season Categories Include:
• Best Rookie (The Randy Moss)
• Best Mascot (The NOT Ragnar)
• Best Assitant Coach (The Mike Tomlin)
• Least Valuable Player (The Fred Smoot)
• Best Blogger (The Arif Hasan)
• The Chris Walsh Fan Favorite Award
• Best Position Group (The Purple People Eater)
• Best Looking Player (The Scott Studwell)
• Best Play (The Randy Moss)
• Worst Play (The Jim Marshall)
• The Jim Marshall Lifetime Achievement Award
• Most Valuable Player (The Alan Page)
All that and other "You Like Me, You Really Like Me" nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Play Daily Fantasy Sports with us at Stars Draft! http://purpleftw.com/starsdraft
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb