We're on to Detroit. As the Minnesota Vikings try to pick up our first division win Sunday at The Bank vs the Detroit Lions.
Despite what it felt like last Thursday, the season is NOT over and the future still looks bright for Zimmer & the boys in Purple. Kyle Segall (@KJSegall) of The Daily Norseman joins me to preview the Week 6 clash.
Talkie Points Included:
• The Christian Ponder Epitaph
• Teddy Time is Back
• Anthony Barr Love
• Cordarrelle Usage (Or Lack Thereof)
• Greg Jennings Hates Christian Ponder
• Matt "Fullback" Asiata: NFL Record Holder?
• Can the Offensive Line Rebound?
• Fusco's Boob
• Josh Robinson: 2014 Pro Bowler
• Robert Blanton is Terrible
• Rookie Disappointments?
• The Questionableness of Tom Johnson's Arrest
• How the Detroit Lions Can Get Got
• Matthew Stafford;s Superhero Name is: Hallow Stats Man
• No Megatron. No Bush. Good Times
• Our O-Line vs Detroit's Defensive Front
• Jim Caldwell vs Jim Schwartz
• Prediction: Vikings 28, Lions 17 (Both of Us)
• Kyle's STONE COLD HOT TAKE: Anthony Barr. Tom Brady's 2015 Team (Not the Pats)
• • Is Peyton Manning the GOAT? (Terry Bradshaw is not)
• Revis & Aqib Talib as roommates
• Will the Vikings Play This Year
• Who Does Adrian Play for in 2015?
• Over/Under: 5.5 Seasons in Minnesota for Mike Zimmer?
• Zimmer Punching Andy. For Funsies.
• Kyle's will to Live and Die in the Dixie Shaped State
• Andy Makes Kyle Talk About His Daily Norseman Colleagues
• Why The Hairless Hamster Selfies?
• JIMMY GAROPPOLO SOUND DROP IN THIS EPISODE.
All that and other non-sad stuff on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter @PurpleForTheWin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com/
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q6EKaN
We're also on Stitcher! http://bit.ly/1rNsopI
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out: