Darren Page (@DarrenPage) of Bleacher Report & Vikings Territory joins us to preview the Week 15 Vikings-Lions clash Sunday at Ford Field.
The Lions (9-4) roughed us up 17-3 in Week 6 (sans Megatron AND Reggis Bush), but our Purple Peeps are a team on the rise.
We dig into how the 6-7 Vikings can maybe, hopefully, kinda get to 7-7.
.500 Record Talkie Points Include:
• Teddy's Development is Right on Schedule
• Can Charles Johnson Be a #1?
• Can Cordarrelle Patterson be a #4?
• The Offensive Line: Quick Fixes & 2015 Outlook
• The Future of Adrian Peterson
• Can McKinnon Be a Featured Back?
• Xavier Rhodes vs Megaton = Excite
• Are the Lions Legit or Nah?
• Matthew Stafford is Marc Bulger
• How the Detroit Defense Can Get Got
• How Many More Years Can Megatron be MEGATRON?
• Can the Vikings Win Sunday? How?
• Final Score Prediction
• STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• Who's coaching the Raiders & Jets in 2015?
• Art Briles to Washington. Lock it up.
• Vikings 2015 Draft Needs: Positions & Specific Names
• 2015 NFL Draft Sleeper: Zack Zenner - South Dakota State
• Darren's got new articles Mo-Th on Bleacher Report. Check em out.
All that and other "Teddy is the Franchise" jibber-jabber on this edition of the #PurpleFTW Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter @PurpleForTheWin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com/
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://bit.ly/Q6EKaN
We're also on Stitcher! http://bit.ly/1rNsopI
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out: