Adam Carlson (@MNVikingZombie), co-editor of The Viking Age and host of the Purple People Podcast, joined the program to talk everything Minnesota Vikings related.
How was 2014: The 1st Year of Zim & Teddy? What's Adrian's future? What will 2015 hold? We discuss.
Adam also operates the site The Undead Walking, hence The Walking Dead theme of the show. Something tells me Anthony Barr would do okay during the (inevitable) Zombie Apocalypse.
Viking Zombie Talking Points Include:
• Minnesota Vikings News
• A Purple FTW Voicemail Question!
• Duron Carter News
• How Adam got started with The Viking Age & Purple People Podcast
• Overall Thoughts on 2014
• Anthony Barr Love
• Zimmer Assessment
• The Future of Adrian Peterson
• Harrison Smith Man Love
• Free Agent Plans
• Draft Needs for the Vikings
• Super Bowl Thoughts
• Why is The Walking Dead So Popular?
• Mike Zimmer = Rick Grimes?
• Stone Cold Hot Take
• The Gauntlet
• 28 Days Later or Shaun of the Dead?
• What's The Best Zombie Apocalypse Weapon?
All of this and other "I am not Glenn" shenanigans on the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter @PurpleForTheWin
Visit the Website: purpleftw.com
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! purpleftw.com/stitcher
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out: