Cris Carter spits some honest truth, Blair Walsh continues to be the problem no one wants to talk about, and I teach Di Murphy the origin of "Bye Felicia" on this Wednesday edition of Purple FTW! Also, the episode turned into a Nightranger tribute episode...
Other "Adrian's Wilt Chamberlain, Not Lebron" Talkers Include
• Cris Carter's "Have a fall guy" advice is... Good?
• Blair Walsh needs to get his stuff together
• Debut: The Gerald Hodges Factor
• Adrian is not LeBron
• Teddy to Charles Johnson is an important connection
• Chase Ford balled in MyCole's absence (Rekindling my love for him)
• Cordarrelle is worthless at this point
• Booing Ponder is like talking smack about your ex when you're dating Kate Upton
• Trading down in 2012 from 3 to 4 netted us: Jarius Wright and.... BLATON
• Teddy wants to complete 70% of his passes
• Shorter preseason? Nah
• Randy Moss comeback?
• Why wide receivers never know when to hang em up.
• Di and I breakdown my Vikings 53-man Roster Projection
• If Captain doesn't listen to Jerry Gray & Mike Zimmer... No
• It's over, Mike Mauti
• I like Brian Robison again...
• Support the show by bookmarking us on Amazon!
All that and other "Forever All Over Again, Chase Ford" chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb