As many Purple FTW! listeners know, I only do one mock draft a
year. Mostly due to my lack of expertise and the rest is due to
apathy, but it's Draft week! And as Rick Spielman prepares to be
the stone cold boss of the Vikings War Room (probably with
one-handed pushups), I offer these humble suggestions for potential
prospects straight from my weak and feeble fan brain.
The WTH is Andy Thinking? Picks Are:
1. (23) Josh Doctson, WR TCU – 6-2 202
1. (30)* Karl Joseph, S West Virginia – 5-10 205 (via CAR)
3. (86) Jaylon Smith, OLB Notre Dame – 6-2 233
5. (160) Drew Kaser, P Texas A&M – 6-2 212
7. (240) Moritz Wilhelm Boeringer, WR Germany – 6-4 227 (via
7. (244) Keith Marshall, RB Georgia – 5-11 219
7. (252)* Justin Zimmer, DT Ferris State – 6-3 292 (via CAR)
*Carolina trades their 1st (30) and 7th (252) for Minnesota's 2nd
(54), 4th (121) and 6th (180)
All that and other "Big Upside" nonsense on this edition of the
Purple FTW! Podcast.
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin -
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch @DanielPaluch -
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love!
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out