The Minnesota Fighting Vikings prevailed 28-14 Saturday night in Dallas. The team also trimmed 11 names from their roster as the 75-man deadline looms on Tuesday afternoon. We recap the talkers from the game, who got cut (who should still be cut), and if you should feel bad for the Packers' injury woes.
Other "8-0 in the preseason and a Dollar will get you a cup of coffee" Talkers Include
• Zimmer goes 8 in a row for Mike Yeo
• 11 Vikings cut. Banyard is the most surprising to me.
• Who are the other 3 possible cuts to get to 75?
• Roster trimming schedule
• WTF, Blair Walsh?
• Why not have the kicker & punter be the same guy?
• Teddy To Wallace. Finally
• Taylor Heinicke Love
• Cordarrelle is NOT Back
• Time to trade CP?
• Secondary Hot Takes
• Xavier Rhodes is becoming a corner you don't throw at
• The Four Linebackers of the Apocalypse
• 2nd Team Vikings Defensive Line vs Cowboys 1st Team O-Line
• Tom Johnson Appreciation
• The Run Game is Worrysome?
• Why Isn't Zach Zenner a Viking?
• Green Bay Injuries
• Jordy Nelson is underrated because he's white
• At Tennessee Thursday night to round out the Preseason
• Visit our new sponsor Victiv for Daily Fantasy Sports!
• Support us on Amazon!
All that and other "Kendricks & Barr in the Nickel is unfair" on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb