My time at Minnesota Fightin' Vikings Training Camp has concluded. I enjoyed my time watching the team in the Crown Jewel of South Central Minnesota. Everyone loved Ribfest, but it's time to get serious about some football. Here's 14 observations from Mankato.
Today's Topics Include
• How's Teddy Look?
• Everson Griffen Might Be a Top-5 Edge Player
• I Don't Know About Xavier Rhodes – Elite or Just a Guy
• Adrian Peterson Is Ready to Go
• MyCole Pruitt & David Morgan II Look to Be Big Factors
• I Believe in Matt Kalil 2016
• Sully/Berger Will Be a Matchup to Watch
• Charles Johnson is Going to Start. Deal with It
• Laquon Treadwell is Not Going to Start. Deal with It
• Stefon Diggs is Disgusting
• Trae Waynes is Massively Improved
• I Think the Vikings Keep 4 Safeties
• Blair Walsh and Jeff Locke Update
• BONUS: Moritz Jerome Boehringer Is...
All that and other "Effin' Ribfest" chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint
Follow us on Twitter: @PurpleForTheWin - http://twitter.com/purpleforthewin
Visit the Website: http://purpleftw.com
Producer Credit: Daniel Paluch @DanielPaluch - http://twitter.com/DanielPaluch
Subscribe to Podcast on iTunes: http://purpleftw.com/itunes
We're also on Stitcher! http://purpleftw.com/stitcher
Bookmark us on Amazon & show some love! http://purpleftw.com/amazon
Music for the Purple FTW! podcast is
created by & produced by deeB.
To hear more of his tracks, check out http://soundcloud.com/deeb